Friday, January 14, 2005

Taboo

I have been scouring the net for sometime for decent cancer jokes. There are very few to be found and they are ALL very unfunny. As some of you know I have been making up one or two myself - they are a bit too "toilet" to go down on the blog sadly. The good news is that today I finally found a mildly amusing one on the net. I reproduce it here without the author's permission...

An elderly man was not feeling well for a few weeks, and so finally went to his doctor. His doctor asked him to come back in a week for the test results.

"I've got some bad news," said the doctor when the man arrived, "I'm sorry to tell you this but you have Alzheimer's and cancer."

The man sat stunned for a moment, and then replied, "Well, thank goodness I don't have cancer".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home