Monday, January 03, 2005

fickle

Yes I confess I have broken my "no restaurants" resolution. Hey! I have a good excuse. I managed to lose 4kg in about 9 days and I wanted to put some weight back on. To all dieters - forget diets and instead get a high fever of say 39.3degrees C and do some serious night sweating. This last bout of night sweats has been extreme and a bit like when i was incarcerated in C10 ward. Water literally drips from my head. And there's plenty of body sweat too. Its like i have been in a rave or something. I need a towel to dry myself off. And not just once but several times during the night. In the morning there are usually 3-5 discarded t shirts in the basket. Quite extraordinary. Yup Laura has been in the spare room these nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home