Saturday, December 18, 2004

Prerequisites

My temperature is finally out of the worry zone after four days.

If you are planning on having a long term illness of some sort make sure you acquire these before settling down to your disease:

1. that you have music. Yesterday i watched a dvd of struggle music in South Africa. Believe me it takes your health worries away... Later in the evening we danced with Pavel to Van's "Brown eyed girl" which came on the radio...

2. that you have a neighbour who is a health professional. I have a health administrator on one side ( advised me with my complaint) and a fantastically knowledgeable heart and lung expert two doors away (reassured me and put medical things in context).

3. Family near you. Not five thousand miles away in Bangladesh or 600 miles away in Scotland.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home