Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Round two

I received an appointment card last week for a CT scan on the 23rd of December. I was curious. Its not everyday that one is asked to get zapped by rays and ions and stuff. I emailed my consultant and of course received no reply. I emailed him again and yup I got no response. I then went down one notch in technology and used the telephone. The clinical oncology nurse managed to produce a convoluted response basically trying to avoid the phrase " there has been a mistake." What if I had turned up on the 23rd? They would have scanned me for no reason whatsoever. Another typical Addenbrookes cock up.

I have mulled over the response from the hospital complaints team. That document contained, as i have mentioned before, unreserved apologies, evasions and downright lies. I am now about to submit my response. This is when it hits the fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home