Friday, November 12, 2004

This Last Week

...has been the toughest and we are only a month into the treatment. I have been extremely tired and needing to lie down/sleep frequently. Also the night is disturbed (check the time stamp on this post below). I am having to drink a lot of water. I asked about this at my last clinic on 4th Nov but they gave me no answers. Yesterday I raised the issue of calcium - the nurse will get back to me. We will see if she does....

On wednesday the impossible happened - I could not eat a grain of rice. Yesterday the smell of basmati rice cooking drove me away from the kitchen. My appetite has pretty much gone. Thankfully it came back for an hour yesterday and I enjoyed a lemon and herb Nandos for lunch. Another first...usually i swagger up to the counter and go for the macho extra hot. I am now on wimp-strength muesli and apples. These go down well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home