Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The magic words

Wrote a moaning email to old J and he wrote back the most amazing email ever. No nothing profound or anything like that. But he does manage to mention chilli oil. Indeed in a sentence on its own. Without even capitalisation. Dear me - am I really there? Will I actually have chilli oil soon? Is life really going to return to normal? Here is his precious email for which I have thanked him from the bottom of my heart.

Knackeredness is now part of my vocabularly [not too pleaseant is it.] you
should be ok in the next day or two. I'm beginningto feel better now but i
did feel crap this time..but be positive you only have two more
treatments left. then it's on to the curry night's again with all the
extra's etc. chilli oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home