Saturday, February 12, 2005

Asian Cancer Support Group

Satish and Sarla Shah - husband and wife and both cancer survivors - have set up a support group in south London to specifically assist asians diagnosed with cancer. Given the taboos surrounding cancer in both the asian and wider community, I think this initiative is really welcome. Two south londoners who have confessed to reading this blog may wish to email them at oewa@btinternet.com and offer support.



So what the hell is this, I hear you ask? Well three of you have requested to see an image of my new, or rather old, visage. I am afraid I am waiting for the extra-strength anti-wrinkle bottox cream to come through before I allow that to happen. In the meantime I am posting a less offensive image of the state of my pillow after fever broke this morning around 4.30am. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home