Friday, February 11, 2005

More bloods

By the time I had arrived for my blood tests yesterday my temperature had soared to 38.9. As the nurse was about to canulate me ( for intravenous antibiotics), I insisted I had escaped four times before and I intended to do so again. So i stopped the canula and instead she took blood for tests. An agonising hour later - my neutrophils were fine. Indeed they had jumped to superman levels ( usually i am 3.2 but yesterday I was 20). Another close one.

Pavel's school report is out. Teacher had only superlatives to say. A little good news amidst all this ill health ( he has been off the whole week and its his bugs that i have got I bet).

I have a couple of interesting projects ( one is work) i have foolishly neglected. I will start on them soon but before that I am going to try and see if I can actually pass for an old age pensioner. I will try the train station first for an old person's pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home