Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Moan, moan, moan

So the CT scan is happening in about 3 hours. Now you have to lie flat for the CT scan. In the early hours of this morning I could not lie down flat. Yes its the bloody kidney stone. This pain is different from the one I experienced on sunday. I have taken some strong pain killers - zydol - and that has improved matters. My temperature remains high and I am breathless. A tripple whammy if you like and somewhat inconvenient to say the least. I know I sound like a first grade moanie bag but what can I do?

The kitchen has arrived. However cupboard doors will take another week. So much for German efficiency....Shouting at the installers did not help my condition but I have got them to return the fitting charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home