Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hair after chemotherapy

They told me the texture of my hair would change. Well its been happening. Anyone familiar with witch doctors and those juju things they use? You know the type of thing - you can purchase them in curio shops and you can flick flies with them. Made of horse hair usually. Well that is the texture. Is Brylcream any good for this kind of thing?

We have been trying to suppress our anxiety/excitement about tomorrow's blood results. If these are good, and if Pavel's temp is down, we are flying to the southern hemisphere to attend a party this weekend. We haven't talked about it at all this week - a type of emotional protection I supppose. Anyway, Laura could not contain herself anymore and asked me what my thoughts were if the trip does come off. So I told her the four things on my mind about this trip:

1. How many guests will I scare off with my looks?
2. How many will I put off their food?
3. Why do i look older than my dad who is thirty years older?
4. Will they put chilli in everything at the party?

6th April is my CT scan date. A big day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home