Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Next scan

My next scan will decide whether I will receive 8 months of chemo or six. Obviously there are other implications of requiring a longer treatment. Like general misery and despair... The chances of relapse are greater. The chances of an overall successful outcome are slimmer. A bummer, basically. I think if that happens I will start to get angry and finally send that second complaint letter re the extraordinary delay in my diagnosis. I have been too distracted/hesitant/misguided/confused. I have to email it.

This last chemo session has just started to bite. Face got blotchy yesterday and huge water consumption - drinking alone - is affecting my water bills I am sure. I could not have dinner last night - so some savings there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home