Sunday, March 06, 2005

More Lunch

Greasy food is really a no-no but I could not resist a KFC today. Always a sociological experience going to our local Kfc. Its on East road - a rough area - and the windows are often smashed in etc. The clientele are also interesting not least those who run off with all the serviettes. Reminded me of my field work days in South Africa when the domestics would be most keen to take away my old newspapers. Oh dear...enough of that. Anyway, I had a leg and a breast. I just managed to eat it.



My wireless laptop does not work in the bedroom. And so I finally got msn and icq on my phone with gprs. I have been able to keep in touch with my contractors in the Ukraine and China. Finally thinking of work. Can't be bad. Anyway, damn useful program if you have a symbian or a pocket pc or a smart phone. Try it here: Its called Agile Messenger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home