Sunday, April 10, 2005

I stepped out today!

Managed to go out for breakfast today. It was bright but deceptively cold. The wind cut thru' me. I came back and conked out for two hours.

Here is yet another article about the virtues of early CT scanning. Please take note Mr Eminent Professor Sissons, Darwin College, Cambridge. Those of you who don't remember him from earlier entries - he is the geezer who made me wait a huge amount of time before my first CT scan. He would keep asking - "is there any possibility that you have HIV?" Darkie=aids candidate, I guess. Total wally. (He will be hearing from me shortly - I am waiting for the low down on wednesday).

Got a Tesco near your? Let them know you disapprove of how they treat people in South Africa. And by the way, that company makes £250,000 an hour profit. Read here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home