Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Need (more) Money

A year of ill health, of uncertainty, of endless hospital visits, of disrupted work and social life and at least six months of moaning and whingeing on the world wide web. Bet you are as fed up as I am. I will be whining even more if I don’t get back to work soon. Not only is lack of activity doing my head in but we will soon need to write off to Sir/Saint Bob Geldof for food aid if I don’t start earning lolly. ( Did anyone see that wally telling Museveni to go? I always used to be against generalisations about the Irish but I am changing my mind rapidly…)

I guess I could sell things on e-bay to make ends meet. Some nutter managed to sell his soul (yes not kidding). And some are selling their votes in the forthcoming elections (illegal but going for between 15p and £5). I am gonna try my luck with Tracy Ermin type snaps of my sweat drenched bed as discussed before. If you want to get your orders in please do so now.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shall we try again to contact BH? He has often been cooperative in the past...

The soul affair: surely whoever bought it was the real nutter? But searching the web for nutters might not be a bad idea: going by that bizarre German cannibalism case, there must be people out there who would like to be the victim of other sorts of crime, such as robbery...

Anyway, hoping for some good news tomorrow.

PR

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger shafiur said...

Good thinking R. So the idea is something along these lines: S is desperately ill. He needs some dosh. B provides dosh, and we share the loot? Would that be the gist of it?

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to let you have all the loot, but this is very generous of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home